We are seeking exceptional Pet Care Associates.
Associates needed in: Bartow, Cobb, Paulding, Cherokee, Gordon, and Floyd counties.
Basic information regarding Pet Care Associate duties: The number of pet visits can be between 1-4 visits per day for one day or many days (weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays), depending upon client needs. You will provide primarily feeding, cleanup duties, and exercise for the pets, but may also be asked to water plants, get the mail/newspaper, and roll out the trash can, for example, while clients are away from home. Odds & Ends, LLC also offers overnight pet sitting services.
Requirements for the Pet Care Associate position:
• You have reliable transportation.
• You love all kinds of animals, but especially dogs and cats.
• You are available for morning, midday, and evening visits on weekdays and weekends.
• You can work at least 2 of the 3 major winter holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s.
• You can pass a criminal / background check.
These positions are perfect for someone who is retired or looking for part-time work, or wants to supplement his/her income before and after a full-time job.
If you are interested in a Pet Care Associate position, please send an email to email@example.com, and, in 50 words or less, explain why you would be the perfect person for the position.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Odds & Ends, LLC Crew!