Book Your Visits Today! Call or text us at: 770-655-3612
Our Pet Care Associates provide loving and personal attention in your home, not in a kennel or boarding facility, which can cause stress and anxiety for both pets and their owners. Odds & Ends, LLC pet care services are available 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
Some of our services include (all services are performed at the client’s home, except for transportation services):
- Pet care (daytime visits) – $20 per 30-minute visit and $30 per 60-minute visit for dogs, cats, and other smaller pets. Pet sitting for horses, livestock, and other larger animals is $30 per hour, with a minimum 1 hour visit.
- Pet care (overnight) – $60 per night. If daytime visits are desired in addition to overnight, they are at an additional charge ($20 per 30-minute visit and $30 per 60-minute visit for dogs, cats, and other smaller pets and $30 per hour for horses, livestock, and other larger animals).
- Daytime pet care (extended coverage) – $15 per hour, minimum 3 hours.
Each pet care visit listed above includes any exercise, feeding, administration of any basic medications, any cleanup, brushing, and loving companionship for your pet(s). We are also happy to bring in the mail and newspapers, roll out/roll in the trash can on trash day, water plants, and rotate home lighting at no additional charge, if requested.
- Standard nail trim – $32 for the first pet and $10 per each additional pet during the same appointment.
- Dremel nail trim – $42 for the first pet and $15 per each additional pet during the same appointment.
- Standard and Dremel nail trim combo – $40 for the first pet and $12 per each additional pet during the same appointment.
- Subcutaneous fluid administration – $35 per treatment.
- Pet transportation (between 8 am and 9 pm EST) – $30 per hour, minimum 2 hours.
- Pet transportation (after 9 pm EST – in case of emergency) – $40 per hour, minimum 2 hours.
A $5 surcharge applies for pet care performed on holidays (New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). This surcharge will go directly to your Pet Care Associate.
Note: Prices listed are for clients that live in Bartow County. While we can and do provide services for clients outside of Bartow County, a mileage surcharge may apply, depending upon client location.
It is the policy of Odds & Ends Professional Pet Care LLC to meet with clients prior to booking services, where appropriate. This is at no charge to the client, allows an opportunity to meet face to face, ask/answer any questions, and ensure a good match between client expectations and ours.